Having a family brings in extra responsibilities and more so when you have children. You may be living in a rented property until your priorities change after you decide to a family. A rented apartment in Kolkata could no longer be an option if you want to secure their life. Hence, you must take the decision of buying or building an abode. Now, you may ask us that between buying an apartment and building a home on a landed property, which is better
Let us affix a yardstick for the comparison to be made. One must purchase or build a home that is best for children. So, you could take the right decision if you know whether an apartment would better serve the needs of your children or a home built on a plot of land.
The Benefits of Raising your child in an apartment in Kolkata
Behind every decision, there should be robust reasons to back it.
- Security: Apartments are highly secured enclosures. Modern builders prioritize users’ requisites more than anything else. They never forget to bring the housing enclave within the ambit of security surveillance. Most advanced security surveillance systems are installed in the housing enclaves.
- Children’s Playing Area: We know how difficult it is to find an open space for children in an apartment in Kolkata where they can express themselves freely with the help of silly games, interaction with the fellow children of the same age, animated conversations etc. Housing enclaves include either landscaped gardens or a separate playing area for children. Safe playing arenas for your child, is there any bigger reward that you could so easily get like by just booking a 2 BHK or a 3 BHK flat for sale and just that?
- Company of Fellow Children: They easily gel in with the wards of your neighbours. In these days, most of the families are nuclear. So, we do not expect that the children of our relations would grow under the same roof. The society that we form along with our fellow neighbours is priceless. We should share it with our children also.
- Time-Saving: As your children need not have to venture outside the apartment enclave to reach the gym or the swimming pool, it saves their time. Most of the housing enclaves include these facilities.
- Minimising the Wastage of Energy: The life of children has turned quite busy. There are the swimming, yoga and physical education classes after the hectic hours spent in schools. When a gym, a swimming pool and a meditation hall themselves come in your front, there is no need to face the traffic and reach the respective classes. It will save energy to be repurposed in some more fruitful activity.
- Offering a Community Feeling: Children will never suffer from loneliness as, within a housing enclave, the neighbours become a big family. It helps to offer a community feeling harbouring security
- Options to Participate in Community Events: Mostly, the housing societies organize community events like local festivals, Republic and Independence Day of India. Some even arrange cultural events. These things help to make your children more dynamic.
As with most of the big metros in India, top real estate builders in Kolkata and the likes are developing high-end and medium budget housing projects which cater to the requirements of buyers. They take particular care for the needs of the buyers with families. Thus, if you are deciding to own a real estate property while planning a family, you should buy an apartment.